Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 5, 2011

Appearances

There are many people I know who are big on the outside but actually are very small on the inside. They can come off as strong but they are gentle and sweet. I know people who are the opposite who have really shy but when you get to know them they have a big heart and can really be a strong person in what they believe in. I think physical appearance deals greatly with a personality, because for me if I don't feel like looking nice I'm not going to be. If I'm in a better mood you will be able to tell. When you are happier your nice and a smile can instantly change your appearance. If you look sad your going to shut away people which makes your personality seem like your distant from other people. If internal beauty was directed with your external appearance I think it would be a great thing for the world. There are so many two- sided people in the world. They can show one personality to someone and act completely different with another. If they just stuck with being true to themselves and acting like the real them they would be fine. Yes there are  some things I could approve on but I truly believe that I'm the same on the inside as i am on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment