Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Amendment of my choice!

If I was to choose and amendment and have it go into in effect immediately, it would be to make abortion illegal. I would make this a law because this is something I have grown up realizing is wrong, and its against my religion. Abortion is a terrible thing to me, it doesn't matter if the women was raped or not, that is a life. A life that has potential to be great and live freely. I'm not saying they will be the next president and change the world, but they could become a doctor and change a life. There is so much a person can offer the world. It might even be that you can give the child up for adoption because there are certain people who are unable to give birth. Neither the mom or doctor has the right to determine if a person is allowed to live or not. There is a reason for every thing that happens. God has just different ways of showing his reasons. Its just a bump along the road of life. So you take a new direction in life. I would rather see someone give a child up for adoption then see the child be murdered. Yes its murder, I do not give pity to anyone who thinks differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment