Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 18, 2011

Extrovert vs Introvert

I personally believe I am an  extrovert because I am a very social person and I try surrounding myself with the people I love and the ones who love me. I don't think either have it easier or harder. People who have more people around them can look up to more people and rely on others more. Introverts are going to be more independent which nothing is wrong with that. They both have negatives and positives. I do believe if the whole world was extrovert we would get along more easily and you wouldn't have social classes because everyone was outgoing and could depend on another. If the world was introvert we would have more independence between people and others would stay sheltered in their own world. People wouldn't branch out and look to find new ways. I prefer extrovert in my friends because they will be more open to me and would shutter away if we were doing to activities. I think introverts would be better writers because they are writing what they want. You can have inspiration for a book but if your going to write it, make sure its what you want. You can be open to ideas. For teachers though you need to be open to each and everyone of your students. Your neighbors can be either be extrovert or introvert, if your neighbor is extrovert then you can maybe be very outgoing with them like having parties and sharing lawns and asking to borrow things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment